Well, to say I’ve been busy is an understatement! In the past month, I…
- Went on a road trip from NH to Austin.
- Broke down outside Cincinnati in 100-degree weather.
- Discovered the car battery and alternator were both dead.
- Got rescued by my cousin’s boyfriend, who is a mechanic!
- Had LOBSTER TACOS at Iron Cactus. They were epic.
- Finally saw my little brother after three years! I missed that guy.
- Ate more Oreos than I can count.
- Became the proud owner of my own website…www.markdavidhansen.com! It currently forwards to my band’s website.
- Skyped with Staci! Which we need to go again now that I’m not stuck on the road.
- Hung out with an awesome Ukranian, Yasya! She’s in town until we leave. I hadn’t seen her in over four years.
Officially started moving our studio out to Utah! That’s right, Chris, Adam, and I will be writing and working on all new music this next year, and play shows in the Provo area. I’ve missed doing music so much! I’m psyched to finally have the whole gang back and just rock out.
Hope you’re all having an epic day!